Wednesday, June 28, 2006
And I'm finally left with Zero Wisdom
=::Sweet Fabs chewed for me so i can swallow::=
=::He got a teaspoon for me to eat!::=
=::Samsung phones r d BEST! So KAWAII!::=

=::Oo I like this shot::=
=::Kisses after surgery... so i don't think of the pain::=
=::Hey whatcha staring at huh!::=
=::Guess we're better off with our own spects::=
Sweet fabs took urgent leave to accompany me to NDC for my extraction early in the morning. He told his boss he's got dental appointment... Hahahaha
Process of the 2nd extraction wasn't that bad except I needed an extration injection for the lower teeth. Could feel that I was "extracted" totally... *ouch
Went for porridge, thoughtful him got me a tea spoon so I can take the porridge easier. Plus, I made him chew the veggies for me so I can just swallow without chewing... Oo, it's so nice being treated like a baby once in a while..
We went for movie at night after sleeping like the whole afternoon away since his friend stood him up last min again. =) Yes and while he was asleep soundly... I couldn't actually sleep cause the air-con was too cold...
=::Is life all pre-destined?::=
3:11 PM |