Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Script writting
OooOoo how i miss script writting class, the most nonsensical stuff is always possible.
So here goes:
Title:"The Bean Farmer & the Pesky Pig"
soon to be updated...
anyway after exams is holidays and I get to go to the zoo after like 15 over years since i last paid a decent visit. It's not the botanical garden but I guess The bean farmer sure knows his animals better than those long plant names.
hee hee hee hee hee
I love the bean farmer for he feeds me well. Too bad the pesky pig often eats his share and he's always left so thin after ploughing so much land...
One day the pig shall diet if not she'll be skinned alive to be cooked into Ba Kut Teh or Kuay Chap, maybe into meow's favourite pork kunckles... it's time soon... to shed the kilos and transfer to the bean farmer...
I love you Mr. Bean... =)
12:23 AM |