<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20490330?origin\x3dhttp://le-rain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, January 03, 2007
  Phlem

Had to cancel Nat n Bran's tuition cause I'm down with bad flu n cough. Loads of phlem in my throat which I don't know how they got there. I'm not worried about infecting them, but I guess the germs will linger around and infect the 4 yr old who just came back from hospital.

But I'll still be teaching the new student later near school.

Sweetie can't accompany me, he's gotta prepare teaching materials and teach tom evening. Sobs... hopefully weekend I'll get better and not worst, if not no monday lunch for me with the girls too.

Sighz, why must I get sick during the new year and it's clashing with on coming period. It makes me grouchy. I'm Miss Grouch for Jan month

1:36 PM |