<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20490330?origin\x3dhttp://le-rain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Wednesday, July 04, 2007
  Twisted

My timetable is totally twisted.

I really need a get away to get myself away from the stress of ABRSM exams.

Not to mention that I'll be taking my grade 8 finally end of the year, together with the ATCL teaching and composition diploma. Phew...

Students seem to pour in just like that, turning me round all with accomodation to THEIR school schedule, why not mine? sighz...

My fabs is busy with work. We need that weekly swim and steam bath to destress but... the thought of travelling down to the club seems to get our asses glued by the TV.

Nobody touches my Monday for a nice homemade dinner. AND my thursday for a 2 hour sequel of HOUSE and How I met your mother.

Hope Meow's feeling better. Missed our Monday date with the hair dresser. This thurs to J's hse, nx thur's to the Dentist finally. Monday must reach belinda's place earlier.

Argh, I can't find proper time to sit down and practice. I'm loving lessons with Belinda but equally stressed.

I miss Steve and the manna family. I wondered when's our next gathering. =(

Arranging Projects may be pouring in with good recommendations soon, but i need a confident jab first.

I seriously dunno what I'm blogging. hahaha my thoughts are all over the place.

2:31 AM |