<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/20490330?origin\x3dhttp://le-rain.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, August 14, 2007
  Peace!

Oooo Sometimes or many times, I really wish I do not believe God, or the presence of one. But there're so many things that happen in my life that seemed to be so well plan that I can't deny his existence.

The thing I know about religion is that no matter what God or whatsoever term given to that person, everyone believes in a supreme being that is above us. I always feel that people are stupid to form variety of denominations and segregate themselves from each other, citing only what they believe in is the true supreme being.

Baa.. as if there is any difference if the ultimate end of the life is reach one SAME final destination, heaven or hell. It's really stupid to argue over whose religion is right. It's just a belief and way of life.

Believe the wisdom in the words that speak to you, not the person who speaks of the words.

11:52 PM |