Wednesday, May 28, 2008
Here n There, Ups and Down
It's been sometime since I wrote things again.
They seemed right then bad then right then wrong... it's just a vicious cycle that I find it is so sickening totally.
So, it goes:
1) Fabs and I applied for this new Punggol Sapphire BTO project. Now I'm just keeping every things crossed that we don't get it at all. It's not just about price. But it's also the uncertainty I'm facing...
2) Meeting Steve after 2 long years not seeing each other is seriously awesome. 3 long hours over dinner is just not enough! Spoke so much and the thing is I can just keep quiet and he just understands where I come from and why I'm behaving in a certain way! It's a guy, hello, it's not like Annabel, Elmi and Sendy who are girls and Elmi knows me best in many ways. Or like May knows me in as many ways too. But someone is just upset and comments that Steve is a "dickhead"?! I've never insulted your friends, so I don't expect you to do so to mine. Moreover, we've known each other for 10 long years. The mutal understanding and respect we have for each other is build over 10 long years.
3) I'm seriously glad that the recital should be 99% smooth. Which is quite surprising, considering that I tried to have one last year but really CMI.
4) I've decided not to share anymore like personal personal up here anymore and this is the last post that is so "hidden" in a way. I think it sucks to be in a relationship when you're just giving and not receiving any form of understanding from the other party. I guess he feels the same way too. My words are always twisted, misintepretated and I'm spoken to like a casual friend, someone totally not close and not
9:46 PM |