Friday, June 13, 2008
... ... ...
Fabs back, which is good.
Grandma's 3/4 in the coffin, which is good & bad.
Dad's freaky temper... fucking bad.
So Fabs came back with no nothing cause he's with a stupid Malaysian collegue who's super sticky must worst than the stickiest gf one can half. Balless man... so unlike Malaysian...
Grandma not eating, cannot eat. Brought my cat to the vet and she's hell of a 6.1Kg!! WTF?! too good life is no gd lo. She'll most prob suffer from heart attack, kidney failure, diabetes etc etc for being so fat! and my stupid aunt doesn't want to reduce her intake of food, citing it's ok?! and I can't use the stupid "SI" or "DIE" word infront of my grandma lo! I don't want my cat to die like 6 years old... and I would really like a flat of my own cause my stupid dad is not kind and nice enuf to tahan my absence of 3 days to help feed the cat if not I would have brought her back and have her sleep with me on the bed... duhz
Stupid dad's temper is the worst, most selfish and incurable! Oh well, for I can take care of you but if I have my own family and kids, of course my kids come first when you're going to die what. so why criticise my uncle for not prioritising grandma as no. one? Is the future of the young more important or a dying mother more important? Of course his own kids la, dumb mule. Wa lau, just because me and Lincoln are well to do ourselves doesn't mean it's your effort. duhz. Sweetie, my dad is more asshole than you.
I'm super packed and busy for the next week cause is makeup week before the stupid holiday begins and I really have limited time slots to do makeup. Exam period is approaching and I'm damn kanchiong that some of my students are lazy enough not to practice and only two songs done? hello... 8 weeks for one song is like 22/30 kindda results plus it's not as if sight-reading and scales are strongly secured. luckily, I started them with aural sometime ago... so it's just pieces... haiyo!
Jeremy's thingy is going well. Seriously this time I'll pray that things will go smoothly at least for the start. Leaving only to convince Candy to join us cause we really need a violin teacher damn badly...
Thanks my bro Guangz with his help on the website. I really have loads of stuffs to clear and I clearly understand why Fabs is procastinating on getting a Nintendo DS Lite for me. At least he understands I'm not implusive and shock him to appear with a DS out of the blue and start playing and neglect all my work...
Phew... I need a break badly...
11:57 PM |